Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Milestones

AuteurMessage
ปinc
Fondateur
ปinc

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Milestones   Milestones EmptyDim 2 Fév - 14:36

Buffalo
Michael Ryder reaches a milestone !
Michael Ryder scored the 400th point of his career in tonight's game against the Vancouver Canucks on a feed by Cody Hodgson. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, he said after the game in the dressing room.

A native of Canada, Michael Ryder was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 8th round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 634 NHL games during his career, notching 199 goals and adding 201 assists along with 291 penalty minutes. The 33 year old left wing has played 3 games with the Buffalo Sabres this season, totalling 2+2=4 with 2 PIM.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://hsleague.forumactif.com
ปinc
Fondateur
ปinc

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones EmptyLun 3 Fév - 21:40

Saint-Louis
Mike Richards reaches a milestone !
Mike Richards scored the 400th point of his career in tonight's game against the Nashville Predators on a goal by T.J. Oshie. When you come to play, good things happen, he read from a prepared statement..

A native of Canada, Mike Richards was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 533 NHL games during his career, notching 155 goals and adding 245 assists along with 468 penalty minutes. The 28 year old left wing has played 6 games with the St. Louis Blues this season, totalling 4+3=7 with 0 PIM.
ปinc
Fondateur
ปinc

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones EmptyLun 3 Fév - 21:45

Buffalo
Michael Ryder reaches a milestone !
Michael Ryder scored the 200th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Anaheim Mighty Ducks on a feed by Thomas Vanek. This is an unbeliveable feeling, i don't know what else to say, was his only statement before going to the dressing room.

A native of Canada, Michael Ryder was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 8th round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 636 NHL games during his career, notching 200 goals and adding 202 assists along with 291 penalty minutes. The 33 year old left wing has played 5 games with the Buffalo Sabres this season, totalling 3+3=6 with 2 PIM.
ปinc
Fondateur
ปinc

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones EmptyMer 5 Fév - 19:40

Montreal
Max Pacioretty reaches career high !
Max Pacioretty marked a new career high in points with 12 after scoring in tonights game against Minnesota Wild on a feed by Andrei Markov. In a game like this, it was nice to set that milestone, he commented during a post game radio interview.

A native of USA, Max Pacioretty was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 1st round of the 2007 entry draft. He has appeared in 210 NHL games during his career, notching 60 goals and adding 66 assists along with 142 penalty minutes. The 23 year old left wing has played 8 games with the Montreal Canadiens this season, totalling 7+5=12 with 0 PIM.
ปinc
Fondateur
ปinc

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones EmptyMer 5 Fév - 19:41

Phoenix
Shane Doan reaches a milestone !
Shane Doan scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Calgary Flames on a feed by Rob Klinkhammer. You've got to hand it to the other guys in the room though, they gave it their all tonight, he replied before ducking into the dressing room.

A native of Canada, Shane Doan was originally drafted to the NHL by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 1206 NHL games during his career, notching 322 goals and adding 478 assists along with 1071 penalty minutes. The 37 year old right wing has played 8 games with the Phoenix Coyotes this season, totalling 4+8=12 with 0 PIM.
ปinc
Fondateur
ปinc

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones EmptyDim 9 Fév - 13:55

Phoenix
Derek Morris reaches a milestone !
Derek Morris scored the 400th point of his career in tonight's game against the San Jose Sharks on a goal by Patrik Berglund. I've seen my idols break records and now I am doing the same, the happy player said in a hockey magazine..

A native of Canada, Derek Morris was originally drafted to the NHL by the Calgary Flames in the 1st round of the 1996 entry draft. He has appeared in 1019 NHL games during his career, notching 87 goals and adding 313 assists along with 927 penalty minutes. The 35 year old defenseman has played 14 games with the Phoenix Coyotes this season, totalling 0+4=4 with 0 PIM.
Contenu sponsorisé

Milestones Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones Empty

Milestones
Page 1 sur 1